December 8, 2015

WEEK #50

I wish that I could share all of the things that I'm learning here with you guys because right now all of our leaders are talking about the faith necessary to work miracles in every one of our areas. And the best thing that you can do to increase your faith is start your daily reading of the Book of Mormon.. also in the priesthood session of the conference that just passed, about everyone of the talks were about the faith. The first talk by Elder Neil L Anderson is one of my favorites so you should definitely watch it if you haven't already. In the end of the talk he gives the example of a missionary and the things that happened to this kid.. haha I never cry but I wanted to cry when I heard this example. Just remember "the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."
Well, this week was a weird one for me. A lot of ups and downs well, I don't know really with my comp. he is a great friend but I'm just nervous that he thinks that I am going to be here forever. He has fear to accept more responsibility and it's possible that I am going to leave him in 2 weeks and the next missionary that comes is going to be like what the heck, cause my comp. right now doesn't know the map very well or how to plan or anything cause he doesn't show the desire to learn. So I'm not mad just a little nervous for that reason. But anyway, a super big positive that we had is that Thursday night we received a message that we would be able to go to the temple Friday.. so we took a last minute trip to the temple and it was super spiritual to be there with the whole mission like over 200 missionaries. And yeah, that was the highlight for this week.. however I feel like I am starting to fall into a rut or like a routine in this area so I need to something different or crazy, but I don't know what I can do. So, if you can think in something funny just let me know haha.
Well that's about it for this week


No comments:

Post a Comment