December 8, 2015

WEEK #46

Things are going great here! I dont know if I already told you this but I am training again so I am just waiting for my new comp. to arrive from the mtc right now. I'm pretty excited to see who it is.. maybe a new gringo or mexican or Brazilian. Yeah, I have no idea but I guess will see here in a few hours.
Other than that, all is going well, I finsihed strong with my last comp. and learned a ton. We found a kid named Matias that started coming to the church in the beginning for a girl but i'ts funny cause she is 19 and he is 17, so he lied to everybody and said that he was 19 just for the girl haha and now he doesn't know how to tell them all the truth. But anyways since he is 17 he needs signed permission from his mom to be able to get baptized, but his mom refuses to give it to him because he was baptized catholic as a baby and she doesn't want him to change his religion... and it's super hard to accept that sometimes especially when you hear his prayers asking the Lord to let him get baptized then you seem him cry everytime that he thinks about not being able to get baptized. He has so much desire its crazy so that is what has kept my mind busy for this last week.
Yeah, that is something that has really called my attention lately as I have been reading the scriptures.. we always see the all of the basic commandments like the word of wisdom, the law of chasity, tithing etc. but sometimes we dont realize how important it is to develop christ like attributes which I think are just as important.. and sometimes  it's the hardest thing to do,  but for that reason we have these experiences in the life to help us find the attributes and characteristics. but anyway, that's just a thought haha




The family that has helped us so much here in the last transfer, one of the nicest ladies I have ever met. The family Ledesma.




No comments:

Post a Comment