December 8, 2015

WEEK #45

This week was like a roller coaster, is about the only way I can describe it. In terms of the work, things went great. We had 3 baptisms and 2 confirmations so by far my most successful week until now. Really, these last few weeks have been great in terms of the work, I have gone to a wedding, had the oppurtunity to baptize 2 of those people, and do a confirmation. It was awesome! (again I am using a couple crummy computers that wont let me send photos, so I'll have to try and figure something out for the next week)
But the only bad part is that I let a few things get so deep under my skin with all of the pressure and my companion that kind of took away from the joy that I should of had with all of that success. First of all our ward mission leader should prepare the baptismal service and he didn't do anything, or even tell us that he couldn't do it until 10 minutes before the service.. so we had to find some people to help with the talks and prayers and all of that in 10 minutes. Then we talked with the stake president to talk with the bishop about all of the things that are happening and he did it.. but the bishop still didn't even listen so we talked with the stake president again and now he is going to give it to him good talk I think haha.. then I had to get after my companion because all of my food that I bought, I walked into the room and he was eating it all..I dont know why latins think that that is okay.. then this morning we were going to go get together with the zone but my companion said that he didn't want to last second and went and layed down in bed, then tried telling me that he only wanted to write our families for 30 minutes... uhhh, it's tough hahaha but it's alright I'm sure I'll live.
And apart from that this is my last week with him, becuase this next week my president has already told me that I am going to train a new elder again so I guess we will see who it is this next week!
Like I said, my comp. is cutting my computer time a little short today so I can't write much but I do have a picuture from the sister Ayre that I can forward.. I don't know if you have already received it but oh well.
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment