December 8, 2015

WEEK #44

Things went alright this last week.. we had a great wedding and everything but just after the wedding there were a few complications with their relationship and they didnt make it to the baptismal interview and all of that, so we have to wait until next week to  baptize them which is a bummer and it kind of put a damper on the conference mood that I had. But either way we are going to try and get them ready for the next week.  So, if everything goes right we will have 3 this next week.
 But yeah the  talk by Elder Hales was my favorite. I know I'm still in the mission but man that gave me a lot of excitement to get home and start my life which I'm not sure is a good thing  hahaha but it had me thinking a lot.
I also liked the talk by Jeffrey R Holland that talked about the love of mothers haha That was a really powerful but everything that he said was true. Mothers are incredible! (:  
Argentina has the worst government I think and it's because they are handing out money like crazy to all the lazys...so I'm definitely against that now that I have seen the results here in this country.
But yeah, this week has gone by way too fast. We are teaching a ton of   good lessons and we have a lot of investigators but we are starting to struggle to find new investigators  because we are teaching so much in  the houses. Sooo, yeah it's a little bit of a struggle in that aspect but everything will turn out fine...   That was also a good talk that talked about how everything will be alright.
I don't have much time to write and we are using ancient computers so I can't send pictures but I will talk to you next week !
 Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment