December 8, 2015

WEEK #41

I'm still in the country with mud and all of that good stuff! The weather has been really weird.. one day it's super hot and humid, and the other it storms all day. I love the companion I'm with right now, Elder Nina is a perfect example of a dedicated missionary and we get along great. He just barely finished his training but it seems like he has been in the missionary for a year already, he came prepared haha.
Has Justin gone out with the missionaries yet? Really, if their was one thing that I could say that would really help his testimony, it would be to share it. And there isn't a better place to do it but with the missionaies in a lesson.
Well,I dont have more time to write sorry! And I'll send some pictures next week I promise you, but it's just that this area is even more dangerous..so, I have to be careful. I should have some pictures of a baptism as well!

Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment