December 8, 2015

WEEK #42


This week went great! We had a baptism yesterday and we have a couple that are getting married in two weeks, then baptized during conference or the next week! 
Haha I think in Argentina there are dangerous places in every town, you just need to know where to be and at what time and it all turns out fine. 
Argentine food is just alright.. like it's not amazing. But their are a ton of Peruvians that have the best food I have ever tried in my life I think. 
I think I am getting a lot better at futsal here to tell you the truth, now that I am playing with a ton of good Latins and I am keeping up with all of them, so I'm sure it will be fun to see how I do when I get back to Utah.
Well, I will see what I can do to send a picture of the baptism, sorry I don't have a ton of time to write but really writing I think is my favorite time of the day its always good to know how the family is doing back home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment