December 8, 2015

WEEK #40

Things are going great for me here. I couldn't write yesterday because this week we had transfers.. and I left to another area called Jose C Paz as a District Leader! And I have a new comp. named Elder Nina from Bolivia.
He seems like a stud, so I'm pretty stoked.. and a little bit nervous because being a leader in the mission is a ton of responsibility, but I know God called me for a reason so really their is no reason to be nervous as long as I'm giving all that I can. 
Lately the weather here has been perfect.. I'm not sure how many degrees exactly cause it's all in celsius. But it feels basically the same as San Diego. but yeah we are only finishing winter right now and the heat and humidity are only going to get worse, so I'm not so exctied for that either. Winter here is definitely better than the summer. But still high 70's with Utah humidity sounds pretty nice to me about now. 
Well, sorry I dont have much time to write..  I let you know how it all goes here in the new area next week
Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment