December 8, 2015

WEEK #39

Things are going well here, I'm sad to say there hasn't been any major changes since the last week. A lot of long days in the humid sun. Really, the weather is the biggest change.. it has been so hot and humid lately that I have been in short sleeve shirts, sleeping without a blanket, and dying from the mosquitos. Like, I have already said about 100000 times.. I hate the humidity haha I think Im just going to live in Utah all of my life.
As far as things are going with my companion.. things are going alright, I think I have finally gotten through to him a little bit. I just had to do it through I nice call with President Ayre. But now he is an obedient Elder which makes me happy to see his effort now. But still our personalities are just so different,  haha. 
Sometimes patience is the hardest thing. But we just need to remember that everybody comes from a different background. Even when you go to a pizza joint and your companion just thinks that the gringos are entitled to pay for them..haha. 
Well mom I hope everything goes well for you guys this next week.
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment