December 8, 2015

WEEK #33

Things are going great! I was able to sit down and talk about things my comp. and what we can do to help things run smooth and ever since things have been great. When I talked about it with another missionary he told me that its good practice because I'm going to have to do the same with my wife probably which just sounded weird to me but probably true, haha. And yeah, we have been working really hard this last week and have found a few people.. the only hard part is finding people that are really going to progress until baptism. However, we have found one kid that is the friend of one of the youth in the ward, and he has already accepted a baptismal date for Aug. 2. Yeah, he's a stud named Milton who is 15 years old, and he has been going to everything lately including church, mutual, and a fireside last night.. and he is already asking about seminary. Yeah, sometimes I feel like I'm in the same "rut" with the same schedule everyday as a missionary; and what helps me is going to new places that I have never been to, and just doing something really weird. I don't know like one night I slept on the floor just because it was different or I tried to cook something new for breakfast. Wow, its crazy to think that Justin is already in 10th grade....make sure you are watching him close because that seems to be one of the hardest years with everything. I cant believe he is already to that point that I feel like I was in last year. High school was awesome though I'm sure he'll love it. Well, that's about it for this week .. I miss and love everyone of you. Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment