December 8, 2015

WEEK #32

Hey! The mish is going well! I still have the same companion for 2 weeks but after that my comp goes home and I'll be here in the same area but with a different comp. Haha, I hope he's enjoying it, but I'm not sure with how much I've been buggin him about finishing strong. And yeah recently the weather here hasn't been all that bad, I think it has been in the 60's all this week.. kind of like a nice winter day in San Diego(: Really, this last week there hasn't been much change which I'm a little sad to be able to say that at any point during the mission, but we have just been keeping ourselves busy trying to find some new people to teach more than anything. We have had a little bit of luck in finding some new investigators but I'm afraid they aren't all prepared for baptism yet, so we will just have to keep working hard! Well mom Ill talk to you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment