December 8, 2015

WEEK #28

This last week was nutz but I loved it. Really, just a little bit crazy cause we did a lot of traveling on crowded old Argentine buses to meetings that we had more than half the days last week. But I don't know, sometimes it's when you are just doing crazy things and life seems super busy that you need to take a step back and look at what you are doing. Like when I think about it, it still blows my mind that I'm so far away at home here in Argentina working all day every day but I love doing it. I don't know if I just explained that very well but I hope you guys can at least some what understand. It just brings a smile every time. Also, we have been able to see a miracle this last week in the work. So, we went to go visit a family from the ward, and as it turns out one of their cousins named Junior came to live with them from Peru. And right before he came to Argentina, he received all of the charlas and went to the church and really has done everything besides get baptized. So we went to go talk with him about everything, and he basically gave himself a baptism date. But as he kind of told his story to us, it was cool to see how much faith a 19 year old kid could have. Im excited to see him grow in the church and receive the priesthood and all, it will be such an experience. If everything goes right we will have photos next week! Oh and also he showed me a cool game from Peru called "trumpo" which is so sick, you guys should look it up. I want it to get popular in the states haha

No comments:

Post a Comment