December 8, 2015

WEEK #27

This last week was de diez really even though we didn't baptize (baptisms are definitely in the future). I really enjoyed it. This area is so chill and the people are just so humble that it's cool to be around them and really see how much faith a person that has close to nothing can have. But, one thing I really enjoyed this week is just meeting new people in general, that has to be one of the best things of the mission. Doesn't matter if they are members, investigators, other missionaries; I feel like I have already built like lifetime friendships with so many people. Man the mission is the best no doubt. Well, anyway this last week I had the chance to do divisions with one of my zone leaders in my area which was kind of crazy cause really I still get lost really easy here like I always had the map in my hand but we were still able to have a lot of success because he taught me a valuable lesson that really everything depends on your animo or really how much energy and excitement you bring to the table. It doesnt matter who you are working with, if you are really excited and showing them that you are enjoying what you are doing, the other person is going to want to help. So, that was one of our goals for the day, and man it really worked. we went to go visit a member named Hermano Coco who is a really old guy and I still dont understand a single word he says, haha, but we went and shared this excitement that we had and wow, I have never seen an old guy move so fast to introduce us to some people haha hes nutz. But really thats all I wanted to share is a little bit about animo that everything is in your head, so in any situation if you need to give yourself a pep talk to pump yourself up. DO IT, because it just makes everything 10x better. And also my sd card got a wicked virus, but I think it will be fixed by next week so I'll have some cool videos and photos and stuff by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment