May 29, 2015

WEEK #26

This has been a really eventful, non-eventful week. Which sounds a little bit contrary but really, I don't know how else to explain it. Elder Sandoval and I have been working a ton here in Del Viso and I think we are going to end up seeing some results if we can keep it up. I think I have been able to meet just about every member here in this Branch in under 2 weeks and so far they all seem super willing to help us which is really what it all depends on. The missionary work is impossible without you Members! But yeah, so far I love it out here in Provincia. It's a lot more quiet and just more peaceful. Even though their are like 50 diseased dogs barking all at once always.
The reason I said non-eventful is because really I can only think about one experience worth sharing with you guys, but I have been able to think about a lot of the small blessings and lessons that I have received here. Well anyway, that experience was yesterday when I was able to go to our stake center and watch the dedication of the temple that is now open in Cordoba, Argentina! haha Everybody thought it was weird that I was from Utah but have never seen a temple dedication before because I think their are like 13 temples in Utah. And now I realize what I missed out on for never going to them, because really, it was so cool to see. President Uchdorf dedicated it and spoke a little bit of Spanish, which was kinda funny to see, but it was just so cool to see how happy everybody was. And really this joy of the people of Cordoba just carried the spirit so strong. I don't know, it's just that something clicked for me that really it has been such a blessing to have lived so close to the temples and I never really took advantage of it as I should have. But really even an hour of temple work is helping other people be with their families in happiness forever. Well anyway, that was about my week, a lot of walking and meeting new people here in Argentina. (I hope next week we will be able to find some bikes so I can send some action fotos) 


No comments:

Post a Comment