May 29, 2015

WEEK #25

Wow, to tell you the truth, I don't even really remember a lot of this week. It was kind of a blur but transfers have happened and now I am in a whole new area with a whole new companion. Haha and I think it might be a tuff adjustment seeing though I went from Villa Crespo, which is in the middle of the city, to a place called Del Viso. Which is like dirt roads and tiny houses and nasty diseased dogs and stuff. I think it might be a little too dangerous to carry around a camera with me every where but I'll figure out a way to get some pictures for this next week. Oh, and I finally got a Latino companion, which is pretty sick. He is a Peruvian named Elder Sandoval and so far he seems like a stud. So, I'm pretty hyped for this next transfer! Even though it was honestly pretty sad leaving Villa Crespo. It's crazy how many relationships you can build in 4 months being a gringo that couldn't speak their language haha. But really, that ward was so awesome and my converts and just all of it. Ahhh, I'm going to miss it. But at the same time I'm looking forward to building more relationships like that here in my new area. But yeah, hmmm, apart from that I'm really not able to think of anything more that has happened this last week. Probably just because these last few days have been nutz. Well, the mission is the best.
I love all ya'll.



No comments:

Post a Comment