March 1, 2015

WEEK #14

I really dont even know what to write for this week. Really we have just been walking.. and walking... and walking. Trying to find some new investigadors, but its all good. Maybe thats how I will lose some weight?
I met with all the new Elders to the Zone today and they are all tight! Our new zone leader is elder Sanderson from Alpine Utah. Hes such a goof! And there are finally some Latinos in our zone too, so soccer is stepping it up to a whole new level haha.
No, but really we met with our convert that we baptized last week, Claudia, and her testimony is already super strong. She has invited some of her friends over for us to talk too. And they are all such good people! The only problem with everybody down here, is that they hate getting married I guess. I dunno. Oh and some guy thought he would bible bash, well really only use his thoughts, it didnt know any scriptures. But it was funny and now I think it will start coming to some appointments which would be super awesome. 
But yeah we like I said it has been a real uneventful week. So we will keep on treckin and make some stories for next week.

Love ya boii Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment