February 10, 2015

WEEK #13

It has been somewhat of a crazy week here. First of all, I have officially finished a whole transfer in the field and am half way done with my training. It does not feel like I have been here for anywhere near 6 weeks though. Fuahhh, the mission really is so sick, its so hard at times, but the people you meet and the friendships you make are so worth it on its own. Well anyway, this transfer my companionship stayed the exact same since he is training me, but I was pretty happy cause Elder Moffitt is way chill. But our zone changed a ton so Im excited to meet all of these new people.
On Sunday morning we baptized a Peruana named Claudia, but as we walked into the church building Sunday morning we noticed we kinda flooded the whole place cause we thought somebody else was going to show up to turn off the water. So yeah it was kind of embarrassing, but we baptized the whole church too. Ahhh haha it was so bad. But the spirit was still there so strong for the baptism, she is definitely going to be a solid convert. And this is how missionaries get addicted to the work, there is such a good feeling.
Now for more of a depressing story. Somehow with only eating like one meal everyday, I have gained 10 pounds in the last month. Then we did the math and Im going to be over 300 lbs at my homecoming at the rate Im going haha. Argentine food really is just so good though.
Well rather than that this week was really just trying to search for new people. I dont know why but for some reason the whole mission is just struggling at finding new investigadors. Im sure its just a bad streak and a test, and we will find those escojidos ( chosen ones) that god has prepped for us as long as we keep working at it. 
We found some Peanut Butter which is a big deal in South America I guess  


 ¡RIOT! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment