March 1, 2015

WEEK #15

Ayyyye everyone.
This week was great! Cause we are starting to have some success once again which is pretty kool. And because I can kind of speak Spanish now which is kool as well. I dont know. Well first of all, earlier this week my companionship did divisions with the Zone Leaders which went super well in the beginning of the week which was by far the highlight because I learned so much. Just about like how to talk to people without making it super awkward and like drowning them with a gospel interview. And just showing love to eveybody I dont know but showing love and just being sincere in all that you say to people makes the biggest difference in the world. Yeah so lately my comp. and I have just been talking to everybody on the street and it makes it so much more fun, even when you sound like an idiot sometimes.

The mission really is what you make it. Cause sometimes I get a little trunky and start thinking about home and all that stuff still, and it just makes the work near impossible. But the more you animate yourself and just get pumped for the work, the better that day is going to be really. 

Yeah, rather than that, their isnt too much that has happened specifically. Besides the fact that my zone right now is going to break the record for baptisms in a month for this zone. I don't know I'm pretty psyched. Before the record was 7, and this month my zone got like 11 or something crazy like that which is super cool! 

Yeah, sorry I dont have pictures again, you guys probably hate me, and I'm probably going to hate myself in the future. But I should have a few for next week which is a promise I'm going to take right now.
 
 Love you guys and I love America! 


No comments:

Post a Comment