December 31, 2014

WEEK #6

It was a great week in the MTC! But I do have to say I'm pretty excited to be leaving in only 2 days. Things are finally starting to get real which is kinda nerve racking but I really am so pumped to start learning and teaching down in Argentina. Partly nervous cause I emailed Grant in Spanish and he typed back telling me I'm the biggest gringo, which isn't super encouraging. But I hope everybody had a good Christmas! Christmas was definitely a different experience for me, but I wouldn't say it was a bad experience either. wellll, it was alright lol. We got to hear from another general authority though, Russel M. Nelson! His talk was great and way encouraging for the mish field. I guess we are pretty blessed to have listened to 3 different apostles while here in the MTC. I also got to talk with the fam, which was fantastic, I really just missed their voices so much. And I get to call again at the airport so that's a bonus. I started packing and it's going to take a miracle to repack and make weight so everybody please pray for my packing.. Pleaaaasssseeee! It's weird how fast you become close with people too, it's going to be sad saying bye to some of my closest homies, but oh well I guess we can just chill after the mish too, right. Hopefully my emails start getting a little bit more eventful when I'm in the field haha sorry. Until next week in Argentina!
Much love, Elder Hansen
 
Number 1 homie Elder Peterson de Logan, Utah

 Christmas morning with the gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment