December 22, 2014

WEEK #5

Im pretty much a veteran of the MTC now days, and it feels good. But really this week was so dope, I don't even know where to start. Well, last Saturday after email time I broke the Wall Sit record for the MTC which was super funny, actually. A maestro noticed we looked super dead cause that is just what the MTC does to you, you are constantly so tired. But anyways he decided that we would have a wall sit competition to wake us all up. It was kinda weird cause I was in a suit but yeah I got 33 minutes and found out I beat the old record by like 10 minutes it was dope.
           On Tuesday the elders in my district got to give another blessing to a hermana in our district who has been sick for like 4 days which would suck super bad being locked inside your tiny residence. But yeah she asked me if I could anoint the oil and if Elder Stout could give the blessing. It is so awesome to be able to let the spirit flow out of you like that. The spirit is so strong.
            And yesterday I got my flight plans which means I can stop stressin over my Visa, I think. I'm going to be on a 21 hour flight which I feel like is forever, oh well though cause it will be way worth it after I finally land in Argentina. I am really so hyped to get there, but at the same time nervous cause I won't be able to communicate like at all haha Especially since I heard they have weird Italian sounding accent called castellano or something like that... and just because it will be real spanish.
             All and all though a pretty great week in general. I still haven't heard anything about Christmas and whats going on here in the MTC. I have my fingers crossed that either Pres. Uchdorf or Elder Holland will come speak to us though that would be awesome. It still hasn't snowed? which is weird and everybody is starting to dis Utah about not actually the best snow which makes me mad.. especially when it's kids from like Wyoming talking crap. Uhmmmm, still a ton of class time which has its ups and downs. I don't know, sitting so much isn't really my thing, but I'm learning a ton which is great, I guess. My companion is still a Canadian Goober, hes super nice though. The food is either really good or it sucks way bad. There is no in between. Yeah another great week. 

Elder Hansen




No comments:

Post a Comment