December 15, 2014

WEEK #4

This week in the CCM.. not much new, they keep you on pretty much the same schedule everyday, which gets kinda old. The food is still really gross. But I think I'm getting a hold of things pretty well, it's about time. Only 16 more days until I leave for Argentina though and Christmas is in less than 2 weeks! I just want to know which general authority is going to talk on Christmas, hopefully Pres. Uchdorf haha. I guess that is definitely an upside to the CCM. All the devotionals are so awesome. We get to hear from a 70 or somebody high up in the church talk twice a weak on Sundays and Tuesdays. We haven't had one bad talk yet, they are easily the highlight of the week. 
Spanish is coming along great or at least a lot better than I thought it was. Our teachers are all so awesome. 
Oh, I don't know how I almost forgot to write about this. On Thursday one of our teachers, Hermano Wolfe, had heart surgery and he didn't even tell us about it until Wednesday night, which is kinda crazy. He was just like, "I'm not going to be here tomorrow, I have a minor surgery..... on my heart." 
which was kinda crazy, hes a cool dude. But anyways he asked us elders on the spot if we could give him a blessing. I didn't get to actually say the blessing but, still, as I put my hands on his head I could feel the spirit so strong, it was unreal. Like, I had the chills for the rest of the day. He recovered fast enough that he was back into work the next day after surgery. Soooo nuts. 
But yeah, that's my week in a nutshell. 
Much love, Elder Hansen



 Low quality for the win! Temple with all the Elders of the zone.

  My face when he tries telling me Wyoming is better than Utah..... 

The homies in my district.

No comments:

Post a Comment