December 6, 2014

WEEK #3

Not much new has happened in the MTC this week, but its crazy how fast the days are going by. You are so busy you don't really have time to think about anything else besides how you can better serve the Lord, which is a good thing I think lol. I don't really have any awesome stories or pictures from this week, it really has just been gospel, Spanish, sleep, eat, repeat. We had a new district come in so we are finally not an 8 man zone, which should make sacrament meeting a little more exciting. Tomorrow I get to bless the sacrament and bare my testimony in Spanish, and I'm actually like super pumped for it. I've already learned so much here and taught some lessons in Spanish and I think the investigators can some what understand me, which is crazy seeing though it hasn't even been quite 3 weeks. The gift of tongues is so real. Like I said not much has happened here, but you guys are all in my prayers. And here are a few old pictures cause I didn't even have time to try and take some new ones,  you are scheduled for the whole day plus I'm only in Provo so you guys have all seen it.
Well much love, ya boii Elder J Junnky
 My thug face with our dirty room in the background, but the dirty room isn't my fault. Promise.

 You would be surprised how excited everybody was for these lights lol

No comments:

Post a Comment