November 29, 2014

WEEK #2


I'm lucky enough to have a Saturday P-day! I'm glad things are going great back at home. When I read your first email I thought it was dad who said he was running. So, I really didn't know how to react. hahaha. that was kind of funny but good job mama! Yeah, it sucks I didn't get to call home on Thanksgiving, but it was a really good day. Elder Bednar came and handed out cell phones so that we could text him any question we want to, which was awesome. It really helped my testimony of revelation because there isn't anybody that could have answered with such power and spirit without receiving revelation. And on Tuesday Elder Oaks came, so we got 2 members of the 12 this week! It was really cool. I'm learning Spanish so fast, it's crazy. Missionaries are so blessed haha. Thanks for the package, and really, all the letters and photos mean so much when you are out here, even though I have only been gone for like 2 weeks. Uhm, have you found any of my watches? It would be nice to have! And also more ties from home! And maybe some funky socks haha idk. Well I only get an hour a week to email, so I can't write you as much as I wish I could, but I love you and make sure you tell everybody else I love them too. I'm so grateful for you guys!
Elder Hansen


No comments:

Post a Comment