November 23, 2014

WEEK #1

When everybody said you are constantly busy here in the MTC, they were not kidding at all. You are always studying the gospel and spanish with maybe like a 5 minute break all day, but it's really not bad at all. Even there food isn't bad, surprisingly. Everybody says its like the worst thing on the planet being here, but it is what you make it. You just need to make sure you still keep your personality and joke around a little bit and it makes your experience like 10 times better. I got my first companion, Elder Stephan. He's a weird Canadian 19 year old, but still really nice. Yeah, that really sums him up. haha. Being here has also shown me how much I need to learn. When you first walk into class our teacher just drills you with Spanish and you have no idea what he is saying, so I literally answer every question saying "no se" which means "I don't know" lol. Oh well, I really am learning a lot. I have already learned more here, and felt the spirit more here than I have anywhere else, even though I have only been here for 3 full days. There are only 8 people in our district, and our district is the only one in our zone because everybody is about to leave to their missions. So we only have like 8 missionaries to fill our whole branch, which is like nothing! Anyway, everybody here is super nice and will help you with whatever you need. I really don't know what else there is to tell you, but send me emails please! I want to hear from everybody, and I would really like pictures!

Love, ya boii, Elder Hansen


No comments:

Post a Comment