December 8, 2015

WEEK #37

Things are going good here. A lot of long days in the mud and rain haha. 
When we get sick we have to call the Hermana Ayre (the presidents wife) and it's kind of the joke of the mission because no matter what the sickness is, it's always take ibuprofen and drink Gatorade hahaha. But yeah I also hope I don't get sick again.. this country is just really dirty, I think. It's true to say that Utah is basically in its own little bubble and the rest of the world is completely different. With how dirty the air is, the water is, the ground is... all of the murders, robberies, and kidnappings going on here is unreal. So, count your many blessings that we grew up where we did, haha. 
Well, as far as it goes with my comp now.. he wasnt listening to me so I talked with our President to see what I should do and he told me that I was doing it all exactly right. If he isnt listening just be firm in what we should do and if he still doesnt listen that I need to call the president right there on the spot. So the other day the President called my comp into his office and I think he gave him a good ol' talk haha but still my comp. isnt really listening to me. It's a real tough situation for me cause we all know that Im not the most patient kid haha. 
But even with all of that going on we have found a few people to teach and I think we are going to have a baptism in a couple weeks(: But anything can happen cause I have said that a lot about baptisms then last second its like the people get scared. But this time its a family where all of them are members but really inactive so they have one 11 yr old boy who is a stud and isn't baptized. So we are in the process of reactivating all of them and baptizing the kid(: 
Oh, and also yesterday was Dia del Niño which means Kid Day.. which is a huge holiday here, haha. So all of the kids were going nuts and receiving things as if it was Christmas and I had no idea what was going on until somebody finally told me. Wouldn't that be nice to have a Kid Day in our Country, no?(; 
Isnt it nuts that I already have 9 months in the mission.. I still feel new sometimes but time is flying by. Well, talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment