December 8, 2015

WEEK #30

Things are definitely staying busy. It has been a little bit of a challenging week for me as well.. really just because I feel like I have been doing it all around here but its alright I'm sure becoming a better missionary from it. It's just a bit frustrating, however even with working alone we did have a little bit of success which is great. But also I just received word that we won't have a complete p-day today because we are going to the temple this Wednesday! That will be my first time here in Argentina so I'm pretty excited. This last weekend it rained so much here that most of the roads were just flooded with mud which was crazy, haha, but Argentines act like the rain is the end of the world like all the parents wouldn't even let their kids leave the house which I thought was pretty funny, Haha, and the bishop in the town right next to us cancelled church after sacrament which I don't even think is allowed but whatever. Really it was just busy work without too many climaxes. I guess seeing as I don't really have much to say about the week.. oh, and I'm learning to speak Portuguese a little as well. So, I just made that another life goal to speak 3 languages, cause Portuguese is so similar to Spanish it's crazy and I did divisions with a Brazilian kid who taught me a ton already but yeah, that's about it, haha. Well, like I said, we have a short p-day this week because we are going to the temple so I can't write much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment