April 13, 2015

WEEK #21

A lot learned this week, even though I think I could have said that every week this week was one of the best weeks of my mission so far. First meeting with my President, then General Conference. It just really couldnt have been much better. The mission is really hard, but everytime I take a step back from everything and look at it from the big picture I just feel something amazing. Especially during conference, it was incredible! Haha I wish I wasnt such a punk before the mish and realized how big of a privilege it really is to be able to listen to the leaders of the church. Haha all the missionaries were literally like flipping out the week before conference it was pretty funny.
Im glad I was able to enjoy the week so much, cause really in terms of numbers it was a tough week. Really tough, seeing though we really dont have a single progressing investigador right now. We are trying to work with a kid from Ecuador named Alejandro, but everytime we set an appointment something happens haha I dont know. But he did come to the conference and he loved it so I hope we will be able to meet with him this week and set a date for baptism! 
Rather than that we are really just in the search for those escojidos, Im not really sure how we are going to find them but I know they are out there waiting. So wish us luck!
 Love ya'll




No comments:

Post a Comment