March 22, 2015

WEEK #18

Not a super eventful week, but it went good none the less. Since I'm almost done with my training, I took charge in guiding the area. So, basically just being senior comp for the week and it went pretty well. It's super weird that I only have 1 week left of my training then it really starts and I can actually be training a super green missionary myself which would be super dope.
But to start out this week, we did divisions with the district leader and his comp. I went with the DL Elder Mamani and we stayed in my area. Which was a super good experience mainly because he cant speak english at all. Really the only word he can say is "waddup my nigga" and I have no idea where he learned that but he was basically just repeating it over and over through out the day hahaha. Yeah but we found a new casa tomada which had a few interesting people in it, one of them being a lady named Milagros which means Miracles. And with a name like that I thought we might have a chance with converting her, but it all went down hill once she started nursing or breast feeding her children as we were talking and things just got super awkward. Then she went and grabbed another beer. So yeah.... and her kid is 3 years old just to make it worse. So, yeah real weird experience.
Rather than that really it has really been same old same old. But my Spanish has gotten 10x better the last couple weeks. I'm really feeling like I might be ready to do this mission thing after all. I don't know its a great feeling when everything just clicks. So, yeah next week I'll be writing Tuesday cause its transfers which means all probably be with a new comp. (possibly be having a kid) Yeah, it's weird how you form families on the mish. For example, every missionary you train becomes a kid and you are his dad and then you could have brothers and step dads and bunch of cool stuff.
Well, yeah anyways that sums it up for this week. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment