December 8, 2015

WEEK #43

This week I get to go to a little wedding on Friday and we are going to baptize this Sunday between the sessions of conference, a young couple named Leo and Nair and they have one little boy(: And the Sunday after that we have 2 more people that are going to get baptized, my comp. and I are being super blessed right now, especially for being in an area that didn't baptize very much in the past. But we are baptizing almost every week. This area is great but man, the Bishop is a convert of only 10 or 15 years and he hates us for some reason which sucks.. but he is always trying to get after us for something. I think I like the country a little bit more.. the people are a lot more humble and chilled out. But the mud does suck a little bit, haha. Yeah, I'm super excited for this conference.. it's going to be a special one that's for sure. With 3 new apostals and 2 baptisms in between, I don't think it could get any better.. I'm going to be one happy kid.

Love Elder Jake Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment