December 8, 2015

WEEK #38

Sorry, I don't have a ton of time to write today because we went to the city to play soccer against another zone and we didn't get back until late...
For me here in Argentina things are going alright. A lot of ups and downs with my comps still but I think that just might be how it goes with a son (greenie) sometimes. Trying a lot to work with my self
control cause as we all know that sometimes I just get to a certain point that I explode and sometimes it doesn't take much to reach that point. But, we have also had some positives. . we were able to bring four investigadors to church the other day and an inactive family which helped us have the highest attendance that we have had in my time here in this area (82 people). It's still not a ton of people, even just the little progression has made me happy. Well,  that's about it from my part for now.
Sorry,  I don't have a lot of time or things to say right now

 Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment