March 16, 2015

WEEK #17

Another week down of my training down which means I only have like 2 weeks left of my training which is pretty crazy. I dont know if I'm ready to move on yet though, so I'm stressin myself out a little. But its kool I'll be alright.

Not a ton happened this week though cause both my comp and I got a little sick and were in the pension quite a bit, but there were still some cool experiences. But was still mainly just out walking the streets trying to find some new people to teach. Which hasnt been too successful  to tell you the truth. But one thing I have learned, is that I hate humidity and that I am definitely ready for the winter here! 

Well one thing both of our investigadors that were progressing lost their baptism dates which sucks. One of them, Melina, got a job that works sundays. And Belen just kind of disappeared to be honest, we have no idea where she went. So that is going to be one of our goals for this week is find here and reset a date. I dont know, it's just hard to get somebody to understand how important all of this is. How important the gospel is, I guess all that I can do is testify and have faith that the spirit will do the rest. 

But we did have a little bit of a miracle this week. We walked into church this week and some Columbian girl named Pilar that we have never met before walked in and was so escojida. So we set a date right there and have already taught her the first lesson. And to make things even better she lives in a building just full of college students so we are just going to try and congregate israel a ful there. But yeah everybody goes to Argentina for their schooling cause its 100% free here. And for their highschools the students get paid and receive a lap top. So lucky.

And we had the oppurtunity to work in a thing called a capilla abierta which just means Open Church where we basically guide people through the church and explain things. I was incharge of explaining baptism which was super fun, and I have some photos. But yeah it was super fun and this week actually turned out great! 

Yeah that about sums up this week. And I got some pictures finally. And God Bless America. Love ya'll.
 
 The famous Asado plate, soooo good.





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment